All About Jwellery Sets| Tips to Keep Jwellery Sets Clean.
Jwellery is an essential part of women’s trousseau. Be it traditional or imitation jwellery is something that can accentuate the overall look. A jwellery set is something that can complete your overall look.
Just wear a heavy jwellery earring with a simple Anarkali suit to complete your overall look. Also, these days imitation jwellery has become very costly hence it is advisable to store them correctly. This saves them from erosion and corroding due to air or water. This page consists of all the details related to the latest jwellery collection launched by Aachho and tips to take care of the same.
Types of Jwellery Crafted by Aachho
Citing the increased craze of our esteemed customers, Aachho has also entered into the jwellery market. Our team of experts has designed trendy jwellery designs in different categories. Go through the section below to get a complete idea related to the online jwellery shopping collection.
- Anklet: Anklets are one of the popular woman jwellery pieces. It is one of the prominent parts of the bridal collection. One can always choose from the bridal, beaded, charm, silver, and gold anklets. Aachho offers budget-friendly trendy anklets on its official website.
- Bangles: Aachho brings to you the trendiest and handcrafted set of bangles. These bangles are embossed with motifs, emeralds, and pearls all set against a brass weight. The tribal design bangle is one of the trendiest pieces that you can get for yourself for an affordable price range.
- Earrings: Be it a chandbali or a pair of dangles Aachho has got you all covered. We present to you earrings under the antique jwellery category. Pair it with a saree or a salwar kameez to rock the upcoming festive season.
- Necklace Set: You can also find the perfect necklace set for this year’s wedding season. Our experts have crafted traditional jwellery in the form of a choker set and rani haar sets. This can compliment your overall look at any wedding.
How to Take Care of Your Jwellery?
Jwellery is an integral part of a woman’s accessories collection. There are several kinds of jwellery sets that a woman can own ranging from original gold to junk. However, it is very important to take care of these jwellery to make sure that they are maintained well. If you are someone who wishes to know about the tips and tricks then head out to the following section.
- Always use an oil-based solution to clean your diamond jwellery sets. Do not forget to use a brush to remove all the dirt and grim on the surface of the jwellery piece.
- Keep your artificial jwellery set for women away from perfumes having alcohol. This can lead to ripping off the polish and fading out the actual color of the piece.
- Never sleep with your wedding jwellery on. This can either harm you or can also damage your body. Pieces like big earrings can damage the ears or can also lead to cuts.
- Try to store your imitation jwellery separately. These can easily corrode when comes into contact with air or water for a longer period of time. Hence, always drape it in a cloth or tissue paper before storing it.
- One expert tip to keep the jwellery safe is to always put it in the last. Wearing Kundan jwellery sets earlier can lead it to get dirty by the makeup.
How to Restyle Your Bridal Jwellery Set?
Bridal jwellery sets are locked in the wardrobes after the function is over. The primary reason for this is that they are heavy and cannot be clubbed with anything other than the bridal dress. However, our stylists have suggested a range of tips and tricks that can be used to restyle the kundan jwellery sets. Check out the section below to know more about the same.
- Wear your heavy diamond or rose gold jwellery with a simple saree or a suit set. A heavy jwellery piece will not only accentuate the simple dress but elevate the overall look.
- Although it may sound weird you can always use the jwellery set for wedding with any western dress. A lot of celebrities have been found to be using a heavy wedding jwellery set with a pair of pantsuits or tops.
- Recycle your bridal jwellery to make a different pattern or set. This not only helps in keeping up with the trend but also upholds the value and emotions attached to it.
- Never shy away from mixing and matching your jwellery set. Pair your heavy jhumkas with a simple choker to give it a contrasting touch.
RECENTLY CUSTOMER'S QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: How many kinds of Jewellery designs are launched by Aachho?
A: At present, team Aachho has launched four types of jewellery designs i.e. bangles, anklets, necklace sets and earrings.
Q: Which brand is best for Jewellery sets for women?
A: Aachho is the best brand for jumpsuits online for women.
Q: What is the usual price of artificial Jewellery designs in India?
A: At present, you can get imitation jewellery at a price as low as 700 and the upper price limit of the bags goes to INR 5500 or more.
Q: What is the best way to take care of the bridal Jewellery set?
A: The best way to take care of the bridal jewellery set for women is to keep them away from perfumes having alcohol. This can lead to ripping off the polish and fading out the actual color of the piece.
Q: What happens if I sleep with Jewellery earrings on?
A: Sleeping with jewellery on can either harm you or can also damage your body. Pieces like big earrings can damage the ears or can also lead to cuts.
Q: How to restyle the diamond Jewellery set?
A: Wear your heavy diamond or rose gold jwellery with a simple saree or a suit set. A heavy jwellery piece will not only accentuate the simple dress but elevate the overall look.
Shop By Category: Anklets | Earrings | Bangles | Maang Tikka Set | Necklace.
Shop By Jewellery Type: Chaandbali Earrings | Choker Necklace | Drops & Danglers | Hoop Earrings | Jhumka Earrings | Kadas Women | Payal | Rani Haar | Studs Earrings.
Shop By Segment: Antique Jewellery | Ethnic Jewellery | Statement Jewellery.
Shop By Style: American Diamond Jewellery | Kundan Jewellery | Meenakari Jewellery | Pearl Jewellery | Stone Jewellery.