SHOULDER BAGS – THE Recent UPDATE TO A primary BAG
Shoulder bags are one of the most important accessory for a woman. Having said that, it is itself a category and one gets a large number of options to shop from. The primary use of a shoulder handbag is helping one to carry stuff from ome place to another. Be it a college student or a socialite, designer shoulder bags is used by everyone.
This is one such accessory for women that never goes out of fashion. Contrary to this, there are several options that often trends as per the needs. Hence, if you are someone who is looking forward to invest in a shoulde purse then this page is going to help you with that.
Editors Pick for Shoulder Bags this Season
If you are also someone who wishes to buy a premium quality handcrafted designer shoulder bag for yourself. Then, the following options by Aachho can be a good choice to invest into.
Floral Block Printed Shoulder Bag
The first type of shoulder bags for woment is a mid size bag with floral block print. The small shoulder bag is quite spacious and is made of cotton fabric. The bg comes with a single leather strap that helps it carrying very conveniently. Additionally, it has two inner compartments that helps in keeping all the things in an oragnised way.
Zigzag Block Printed Shoulder Bag
The second pick by our stylists is the zigzag block printed shoulder bag. This bag is vertically longer and comes with a flap closure. The design of the shoulder handbags is zigzag print on a cotton fabric. Talking about the space, it has two compartments separated by a zip. Other than this, this shoulder bag for women also comes with a back zip useful for keeping phone or coins.
Different Types of Shoulder Bags
Shoulder bag is itself a category of accessories that women choose to carry their accessories. Having said that, there are multiple options that one gets to shop from in the shoulder handbags category.
- Tote Bag
- Hobo Bag
- Sling Bag
- Baguette Bag
- Satchel Bag
- Quilted Bag
- Basket Bag
- Beach Bag
Shopping Guide for a Shoulder Bag
Going by the names, shoulder bag is only weared on the shoulder. For this, brands always add a single hand or strap for convenience. There are some other features that makes shoulder bags for women an important accessory for a woman closet.
- Be it big or small shoulder bag, it should always exhibit the comfort level. It is always advisable to make sure that the material used to make the same is soft. Additionally, the straps of the shoulder bags should also be such that it is comfortable for the shoulder.
- The second feature that one should check while shopping the bag is the oragnising element. The shoulder handbags should be such that it has apt number of pockets and partition. You should always check the bag that the compartments inside it are sufficient enough to keep smartphone, coin purse, slots etc. Another thing to keep in mind is your need in mind. Alway look for that designer shoulder bags which is fit for your lifestyle.
- When it comes to hunting for shoulder handbags you get to choose from a lot of options. There are several options to choose from i.e. crossbody, tote, hobo, cross body, slingbag. While choosing a shoulder purse for yourself always look for your needs. If you are a college girl then a hobo or tote can be a good option. Whereas, options like barrels or baguette can be option if you are looking for small shoulder bags for ladies.
Difference Between Shoulder Bag for Women and Tote
This is one of the most asked questions if shoulder bag and tote bag are different?
The answer to this is that Tote is a type of shoulder bag but not each shoulder bag is a tote bag. There are several differences that makes both the bags different from each other. We have listed some of the major differences between both in the section below.
- The number of straps is the first difference that one can find between tote and shoulder bags for women. There are two straps in the former whereas the latter has only a single strap. The reason for this is the content that these bags can carry. A tote bag is designed with the idea of offering a lot of space to carry a lot of stuff. Whereas, shoulder bags are merely style accessory and therefore one strap is enough.
- A tote bag is a top opening and the closure can be done with either zip or button. Whereas, be it big or small shoulder bag, it is going to have multiple pockets and partition. This helps the person in keeping their things in a more organised way.
- Citing the reason that the tote bag is used for carrying a lot of stuff i.e. groceries etc. It should be always of a good quality and durable material i.e. cotton, canvas, nylon etc. Whereas, the material of a best shoulder handbag could be anything from leather to fabric to polyester anything.
RECENTLY CUSTOMER'S QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: What is a shoulder bag?
A: The shoulder bag is a that kind of bag that one carries on the shoulder. It usually has a single strap making it convenient to carry.
Q: Which brand is best for shoulder bags for women?
A: Aachho is the best brand for shoulder bags for women.
Q: What is the usual price of the shoulder bag in India?
A: At present, you can get a shoulder shoulder bag at a price as low as 700 and the upper price limit of the bags goes to INR 1 lakhs.
Q: How many types of shoulder handbags are there?
A: Presently, there are eight types of shoulder handbags namely, Tote Bag, Hobo Bag, Sling Bag, Baguette Bag, Satchel Bag, Quilted Bag, Basket Bag and Beach Bag.
Q: What is the difference between a big shoulder bag and a tote?
A: The primary difference between a big shoulder bag and a tote is that the former one has two straps whereas the latter has only a single strap.
Q: What are shoulder handbags made of?
A: A lot of material like leather, organic cotton, fabric, and polyester can be used to make the shoulder handbag these days.
Shop By Category: Baguette Bag | Pouch Bag | Satchel Bag | Sling Bag.