There was a time when brides have to opt for heels and pair them with their lehenga. However, times have changed and now a lot of brides have started choosing comfort over pain in the heel. The primary reason for this is that juttis have become designer’s favorite citing the creativity they provide.
Before talking much, let’s discuss the history of the wedding juttis. So, as per history, the origin of this footwear dates back to 200 BC. Initially, these were made for the kings made out of pure leather. Initially, the juttis were made by stitching the sole with leather cushioning. Also, earlier, the design used to be plain but with time a lot of changes have been introduced like patterns and different techniques.
There are several reasons that attribute to the growing affinity of brides towards wedding juttis. Some of them are added comfort, and different patterns and styles. Also, unlike heels, they do not provide any pain to the foot heel and thus are considered best when it comes to providing support to the spine!
Why Should One Opt for Bridal Jutti?
The bridal jutti has become one of the most favored pieces for weddings these days. Although these have been in the market for a long period they have made a re-appearance in different patterns and designs. A lot of factors have become the reason that has made new generation brides opt for bridal jutti as footwear for lehenga.
- Unlike their counterparts, heels are difficult to wear with a heavy lehenga or a dress. The new style Punjabi juttis are quite comfortable to wear. The sole is flat and the inner part of the juttis is perfectly cushioned thus adding an extra level of comfort to the wearer. This helps in managing the situation where one has to stand for a longer period of time during the rituals.
- For our brides who love to dance non-stop during their weddings jutti for lehnga is the perfect wear. The biggest advantage of wearing a jutti is that it reduces the chances of falling down.
- Unlike other traditional wedding shoes, the jutti can be worn with a lot of dresses such as dresses, gowns, kurtas, suits, saris, and lehengas. Apart from this, one can also pair it with a jeans and western dress.
- Wedding juttis often come in a lot of colors and patterns thus adding a vibrance to the overall look. A bride gets a lot of options to choose from hand embroidery, cutdana, mirror work, and pearl work.
Advantages of Wearing Juttis
The comfortable jutti is the choice of every woman who wants to wear royal footwear at their wedding. These juttis are not only comfortable but are also different from mainstream bridal footwear. Apart from this, this wedding juttis also have a lot of other advantages that can be checked in the section below.
- The bridal jutti comes with cushioned leather soles is known to offer comfort to the foot. This in turn helps in maintaining a good posture and a better spine position. A bad posture is something that has to be kept in check to avoid painful and strained muscles.
- Another advantage of opting for jutti as footwear for lehenga is that they have a variety of patterns. For someone who does not as embroidered jutti can go for mirror work or cutdana jutti. Plain juttis are also an option for those who like to keep it simple and elegant,
- Bride juttis are flat thus they help in providing a distinct level of comfort to the bride. Also, since most of the juttis are flat hence they can be paired with both saree and lehenga without any heel pain.
- The last advantage that wearing a new style of Punjabi jutti offers is the customisation. One can get their jutti customised in different patterns from cutdana, zardozi, and mirror work. To add to the comfort level one can also get the extra level of cushions in the juttis.
RECENTLY CUSTOMER'S QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q1: What is a new style Punjabi jutti?
A1: Jutti the word finds its roots in the Urdu language means footwear that has its upper closed.
Q2: Which brand is best for bridal juttis for women?
A2: Aachho is the best brand for juttis online for women. You can get a good quality comfortable pair of juttis here in a range of INR 1500 to 4500.
Q3: What is the usual price of footwear for lehenga in India?
A3: At present, you can get footwear for a lehenga for women's sets at a price as low as 1500 and the upper price limit of the same goes to INR 4000 or more.
Q4: How many types of juttis for women online are there?
A4: Presently, there are twenty types of juttis designs namely, cutdana work, gota work, hand embroidery, mirror work, pearl work, etc.
Q5: Can anyone wear casual juttis for lehenga?
A5: Yes, owing to the comfortable yet casual look they carry a lady's juttis that can be worn by women of any age.
Q6: What are juttis for women made of?
A6: A lot of materials like leather, raxin, and synthetic leather can be used to make stylish juttis online these days.